Fashion on a Shoestring

Ever wondered how you can keep wearing the latest fashion on a tight budget?
We are two Sydney girls with young families, ridiculous schedules and not much spare cash ... but we love fashion AND we love the challenge of looking great on a shoestring budget! Join us as we share our ideas.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Posting Info

In order to maintain sanity in the blog, there are some things we'd like people to follow when posting. Comments that offend are likely to be deleted.
  1. Fashion is FUN, let's agree not to take things too seriously.

  2. Please try to stay on topic.

  3. No swearing and play nice.

3 Comments:

At 2:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy and Kimberely

Wanted to let you know about a site I came across last month. I purchased two bags, and they are gorgeous! I just love that I can shop online with them too. Thought you might be interested. www.bragbags.com.au

I think they are based in Perth.

JJ

 
At 5:14 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi ladies,

There is a really great site called www.hulahut.com.au that stocks loads of brilliant labels (Ladakh, Cooper St, Fate, Living Doll, etc) at really affordable prices. Thought you would like to take a peak.

Kikki

 
At 3:57 pm, Blogger clairey said...

Hi,
Last weekend I was at the Bondi markets and purchased a Kuto dress I would love to get another please could you let me know if I can do order online???

I live in Melbourne or maybe where I can purchase Kuto here?

thanks
Claire

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shop Around