Fashion on a Shoestring

Ever wondered how you can keep wearing the latest fashion on a tight budget?
We are two Sydney girls with young families, ridiculous schedules and not much spare cash ... but we love fashion AND we love the challenge of looking great on a shoestring budget! Join us as we share our ideas.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Attention all Myer Shoppers!





If you shop at Myer frequently, then make sure you have a Myer One card. It isn't a credit facility, like the David Jones card, but rather a rewards based program.

You can earn 2 points for every dollar spent, and once you reach 2000 points you will receive a $20 Gift Card.

If like me, you have a local Myer store and you find you're always shopping there, then it's definitely worth getting a Myer One card, just apply online or ask for an application form from your local store.

You can imagine my delight when I received my first $20 Gift Card just the other day. I accumulated 2000 points since 1 October 2006, probably propelled along by Christmas no doubt.

However, my dilemma now is whether to put the card towards my favourite Wish dress for the season (pictured), or to buy school regulation sport shoes for my son who has just started school!

Oh, this is so hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shop Around