Fashion on a Shoestring

Ever wondered how you can keep wearing the latest fashion on a tight budget?
We are two Sydney girls with young families, ridiculous schedules and not much spare cash ... but we love fashion AND we love the challenge of looking great on a shoestring budget! Join us as we share our ideas.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Find at K-Mart!

Having finally got my head around how I want to dress this season ... recently, I found a very cute dress in a bold black and off-white colour scheme in K-Mart!

It has a large print, it is banded in black and has a black sash. It looks fantastic with leggings, wedges or slides, or for the colder months, with a poloneck, opaques and boots.

Though it's a cotton dress, the strong print and black base will work for our mild winter, and with 25% off the total was only $23.50.

After Stella - I have no complaints as my Stella pieces are lovely - but this was a reassuring budget buy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shop Around