Fashion on a Shoestring

Ever wondered how you can keep wearing the latest fashion on a tight budget?
We are two Sydney girls with young families, ridiculous schedules and not much spare cash ... but we love fashion AND we love the challenge of looking great on a shoestring budget! Join us as we share our ideas.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Inexpensive Shoe Storage


In a post last year called Shopping in your Own Closet each Season we showed some great shoe storage boxes available at Pinklily and the Clear Shoe Box Co.

This week I found a cheaper option available from Priceline Pharmacy. For just $19.99 you get a set of 5 shoe boxes or a set of 4 boot and shoe storage boxes. They're a great, inexpensive way to tidy the wardrobe up.

The sale ends on Monday 29 October, so get into Priceline fast!

6 Comments:

At 9:00 am, Blogger Mummerina said...

I've always thought the Clear Shoe Box Co. prices were a bit steep. Greatwork finding a cheaper version at Priceline - I'll have to check it out this w/e

 
At 2:52 pm, Blogger A Mothers Life for Me said...

Hi there... I also found some in a couple of those "cheapo" stores at my local Westfield (Hornsby) at 5 for $10 or $2.50 each - the shoe ones!

 
At 2:30 pm, Blogger Chrissy said...

Thanks Karina

Also thanks to a mothers life for me! That's some great bargain hunting there!

 
At 12:38 pm, Blogger Amy said...

I'm torn between really wanting some of these boxes and not knowing whether it would bring attention to the fact I have too many shoes, thus prompting my boyfriend to put a carpet ban on further purchases ;)

 
At 5:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the cheaper version!

 
At 7:35 am, Anonymous Goji said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shop Around